Reception – Year 2 Uniform Guide
Year 3-6 Uniform Guide
Uniforms are available from:
- School Trends:
- Uniform 4 Kids (Howard Brothers).
30 The Broadway,
If hair is below shoulder length it will require tying back.
Hairstyles should be cut in a way that do not draw attention. This includes (but is not exclusive to):
- shavings/hair illustrations
- hair colouring
- mohecanns/shaved heads
- Earrings - small, plain studs only.
- No necklaces, bracelets or rings unless these are for religious purposes.
- The wearing of jewellery is not permitted in school during PE lessons.
- If your child wants to have his/her ears pierced, then please ensure that this is done at the beginning of the 6 week summer break to allow plenty of time for wounds to heal.